Tire pressure can have a huge impact on your ride quality, especially in high-volume mountain bike tires that run at relatively low pressures. Fabric's Accubar Gauge is specifically designed for these types of tires, giving you precise accuracy at pressures below 40psi so you can gain control of your ride and hit the trails with confidence. The large gauge is easy to read and displays pressure in 0.5psi increments, making it a perfect match for the bleed valve that releases 0.5psi with each press of the button. This system makes it easy to hit the exact pressure you want, each and every time. Lastly, the Accubar is capable of functioning as a standalone gauge, but can also be used in-line with a pump for added convenience.
- Analog pressure gauge for high-volume mountain bike tires
- Delivers precise accuracy at pressures under 40psi
- Large gauge for quick and easy reading
- Automatically dumps pressure to 40psi once attached
- Bleed valve releases pressure in 0.5psi increments
- Can be used standalone or in-line with a pump