You'll only feel one thing.
It's quite possible that the only thing you'll feel in the Etxeondo Men's Kom Bib Short is its high-density chamois, and that's really all you want to feel when you're riding long distances with occasional climbs. The Gain chamois offers the best shock absorption out of any chamois from Etxeondo; its external foam is perforated for better ventilation and moisture control, and maximum elasticity ensures the chamois moves with the bib. Etxeondo made the bib out of its quick-drying Active fabric, which retains a high elasticity rate to ensure a proper fit. The entire bib is seamless and as smooth as a never-been-ridden frame.
- Pleasant-fitting bib short offers a discrete feel
- Comfortable, quick-drying fabric with high elasticity content
- Gain chamois offers Etxeondo's best shock absorption
- One-piece, seamless design with stretch seams
View more Men's Bib Shorts
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
|40 - 42in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(106 - 111cm)
|44 - 46in
(111 - 116cm)
|46 - 48in
(116 - 121cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results take measurements over your underwear, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.