Item # ETX001O
Etxeondo Kom Bib Short - Men's $126.95
You'll only feel one thing.
It's quite possible that the only thing you'll feel in the Etxeondo Men's Kom Bib Short is its high-density chamois, and that's really all you want to feel when you're riding long distances with occasional climbs. The Gain chamois offers the best shock absorption out of any chamois from Etxeondo; its external foam is perforated for better ventilation and moisture control, and maximum elasticity ensures the chamois moves with the bib. Etxeondo made the bib out of its quick-drying Active fabric, which retains a high elasticity rate to ensure a proper fit. The entire bib is seamless and as smooth as a never-been-ridden frame.
- Pleasant-fitting bib short offers a discrete feel
- Comfortable, quick-drying fabric with high elasticity content
- Gain chamois offers Etxeondo's best shock absorption
- One-piece, seamless design with stretch seams
View more Men's Bib Shorts
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91 - 96cm)
|38 - 40in
(96 - 101cm)
|40 - 42in
(101 - 106cm)
|42 - 44in
(106 - 111cm)
|44 - 46in
(111 - 116cm)
|46 - 48in
(116 - 121cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results take measurements over your underwear, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest, under your arms.
- Measure around your natural waist.
Reviews & Community
Seems nice runs small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XXL
As usual, followed the chart but ended up being small so I had to return it.... I probably go through this 10 or 15 times a year.... Not amounting to be a pleasant (or inexpensive) routine....
The product seemed of excellent quality....
the best pair of bibs I have ever owned
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I mark on the calendar the long distance rides the we do to wear this bib shorts. Nice cushion, great leg grip, excellent bib "mesh" since its not a mesh. Fits great. Thank you EXTEONDO for doing best quality bibs for every day non pro riders! If I get to see more bibs on the market I will buy them!