Keep it simple.
Not only does the simple act of raising and lowering your saddle make riding more fun, but it's also become a crucial part of enduro racing. So, it makes sense that the three main focuses of the e*thirteen components TRS Plus Dropper Seatpost are ease of use, reliability, and then, of course, durability.
With a no fuss, no muss design, the install for the TRS Plus seatpost is quick and easy thanks to the lever-clamped cable, and a simple, fully mechanical design. Then, saving you frustration, a heat-treated, cable actuated cam reliably and consistently locks the post into one of four positions. Coil sprung means less maintenance than air sprung posts with a smooth, consistent return speed every time for the life of the post, which ultimately saves you money and aggravation. Capping off this design with a fantastic lever, the ingenious cable design seals out the elements and pivots on sealed ball bearings, and puts the cable lug at the seatpost so disconnecting the cable is a snap.
- Reliable, durable, and affordable dropper seatpost leads the way
- Easy installation gets you out and riding quickly
- Full mechanical design locks into four positions consistently
- Cable clamp is protected from elements and pivots on ball bearing
- Cable lug at the seatpost disconnects easily