Why We Like The ENVE Gravel Handlebar
ENVE's Gravel Handlebar is a drop bar designed to improve our off-road, gravel riding experience. Its carbon fiber construction absorbs and dampens the shocks we feel from rough trails to minimize upper body fatigue and features an ergonomically comfortable design to keep us riding for hours. ENVE widened the bars and added just the right amount of flare to keep us confident and in control of our ride.
- Drop bar handlebars for confident gravel riding control
- Carbon fiber construction absorbs shocks for minimal fatigue
- Ergonomic design keeps us comfortable for long hours on the bike
- ENVE IN-Route design is compatible with most internally routed bikes
- Item #ENV2SRH
- carbon fiber
- 42cm, 44cm, 46cm, 48cm
- Claimed Weight
- [42cm] 8.6oz, [44cm] 9.2oz, [46cm] 9.5oz, [48cm] 9.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 years
- Manufacturer Part Number
- 300-1025-005, 300-1025-006, 300-1025-007, 300-1025-008
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 12, 2023
- I've used it several times
Very happy with these bars. Put them on my Aspero and immediately noticed better vibration damping compared to my stock alloy bar. Over a long gravel race, I did not have the typical hand numbness and fatigue I used to suffer from after a couple hours. Bravo Enve.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov