Why We Like The 65 Disc Wheelset
While some of us have had the pleasure of owning a set of ENVE wheels, for many of us the price tag was just a bit too far out of reach. With the 65 Disc Wheelset, ENVE brings their premium carbon wheel technology to a broader audience.
- Tubeless-ready, deep-dish carbon wheels for road, TT, or triathlon
- Foundation aero technology is wind-tunnel tested and proven
- Wide hookless bead is impact resistant, fends off pinch flats
- Molded spoke holes increase the rim's strength
- ENVE foundation hub provides efficient and responsive power transmission
- Item #ENV2SQ5
- Rim Material
- carbon fiber
- Wheel Size
- Rim Type
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [internal] 21mm, [external] 28mm
- Brake Compatibility
- Centerlock disc
- ENVE Foundation Road Hub
- Front Axle
- 12 x 100mm
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm
- Sapim CX Sprint
- Spoke Count
- 24 / 24
- Claimed Weight
- [set] 3lb 9.9oz (1641g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 years, lifetime incident protection
- tubeless tape, 2 alcohol pads, 2 valve stems
1.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 5, 2023
These exact wheel set is 1400 dollars on ENVE website. I'm not sure why they're so much more expensive here???
March 28, 2023
Big issues with this wheelset
- I've used it several times
These are just subpar with major quality issues. Bought a set and could not hold pressure above 40psi. Flatted/burped them several times out of the blue despite ensuring that I had adequate sealant in there. Bike shop inspected them and found a defect with the weld which cause internal air channeling, leakages, etc... They said these wheels are not safe to ride. I ditched them for Zipps. Zero issues since (with the exact same tires which were on Enve’s approved list)
October 27, 2021
Nothing but issues with these wheels
- I've put it through the wringer
You have to run tubeless tires but they don't come with the tubeless tape preinstalled which has been a huge pain. My local bike shop and myself have not been able to get the tape to hold pressure like it should I believe due to a indentation in the mold. I can't count the number of flats I have gotten with these wheels anymore.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
February 6, 2021