Why We Like The Pro SL II Long-Sleeve Jersey
The Endura Pro SL II is a stylish and functional jersey that helps us stay warm on chill spring mornings. The recycled nylon is a thermal heat-trapping layer that keeps us warm before and after hard interval efforts in the early season. We primarily wear this on the road, but it’s also great to use on colder mountain biking dirt days where we don’t have to worry about the wind as much.
- Long sleeve cycling jersey for chill days
- Soft and thermal nylon fabric traps heat without discomfort
- Rear pockets and inclusive zip pocket to keep valuable safe
- Reflective details keep us seen in overcast conditions
- Bottom cuff with a silicone gripper to keep jersey from moving around
- Item #EDA001O
- Responsible Collection
- 80% recycled nylon, 20% elastane
- fall / spring
- 3 rear, 1 zippered security
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 2, 2021
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 6' 3"
It looks great and the material feels nice as well. Just too small though, had to return before trying out.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help