Why We Like The Endura Hummvee Clipless Shoe
The Endura Hummvee Clipless Shoe brings technical clipless function to the casual Humvee line. Unlike the bulky clipless shoes in Endura's downhill-oriented MT500 line, this shoe resembles a skate shoe for a sleeker look with performance features and clipless compatibility. The shoe's upper fabric is made of durable polyurethane and features ventilation holes to keep our feet cool. A hook-and-loop strap paired with a lace closure keeps our foot in place, and an Ortholite comfort footbed and a quick dry lining keep our feet comfortable. The bottom of the shoes features a 2-hole clipless cleat and Endura's StickyFoot rubber for a tacky grip on the pedals at all times. The flex of the sole has been specifically engineered to balance all-day comfort with on-bike performance, and the Ergonomistry footbed provides enhanced comfort and helps to reduce fatigue when pedaling for long hours.
- Clipless shoes with a casual style
- Sticky Foot rubber compound is super tacky
- Ergonomistry footbed has ergonomic features to reduce fatigue
- 2-hole cleat allows for clipless functionality
- Lace and hook-and-loop strap closure provide a secure fit
- Ortholite insole enhances comfort on long rides
- Item #EDAZ09R
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- 95% polyurethane, 5% polyester
- lace, hook-and-loop
- Ortholite Recycled
- StickyFoot Grip rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- cross-country, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help