Customize your level.
As much as we might revel in stomping our front wheel onto an aging text book that the bookstore wouldn't buy back a decade ago, it's always good to have something like the Elite SU-STA Elevator Gel Block there to provide some options when we clip the bike in for a trainer session.
This light and easily packable block features five different levels so you can adjust the wheel height to your liking and simulate different terrain grades. Its rubber feet keep your wheel from slipping during handlebar-wrenching intervals, and it's designed to attach to your trainer frame for storage or travel so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.
- A travel-friendly trainer block with adjustable height
- Customize your bike position with five different levels
- Compatible with both road and mountain bike tires
- Attaches to trainer frame for easy storage and travel
- Anti-slip feet keep your stationary trainer session stationary