Why We Like The DYEDBRO MTB Frame Protector
When we get a new bike, we want to make sure the high-wear areas are protected from rocks, dings, and crashes. The DYEDBRO MTB Frame Protector gives us plenty of style options to deck out our new bike, and when we want to change it up, it is as easy as using a heat gun to unwrap the protectors.
- Frame protection with lots of options to match our style
- Easy to install and remove with the help of a heat gun
- Includes extra top tube strips for larger frames
- Item #DYB0008
- Mount Type
- 1 top tube protector, 1 down tube protector, 2 chainstay protectors, 2 seatstay protectors, 2 extra pieces for larger frames
- cross-country, enduro, trail
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 5, 2023
- I've used it several times
If you have a non traditional frame design don’t bother with dyedbros, they’re thick which is great but not mailable enough for frames with a lot of edges and bends. I have a Niner WFO 9 RDO. It would not work
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help