Why We Like The V-12 Pedals
Practical but burly the DMR V-12 pedals offers a performance pedal in a bombproof package. These chunky pedals resist all kinds of trail abuse, and even make an appearance on our bar bikes. Built with removable pins, we'll replace them every other year and feel like we've got a brand new pair of pedals under our feet. The new V-12's come with 10% more surface area, so we're able to more confidently send gaps and drops out on the trail.
- Burly pedals won't flex on impact of drops and gaps
- Ultra grippy design includes removable and replaceable pins
- Aluminum Body saves on weight over steel pedals
- 95mm pedal platform fits most feet and shoes
- Pedal body sits further from crank arm to accommodate wide feet
- Item #DMR1WU9
- [body] aluminum, [spindle] cromoly steel
- Removable Pins
- Spindle Diameter
- [thickness] 0.6in (16mm)
- Claimed Weight
- 15.2oz (430g)
- downhill, enduro, trail, commuting
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.