Marshall Deore Mountain Bike
Why We Like The Marshall Deore Mountain Bike
Made for the masses, the Marshall Deore Mountain Bike from Devinci delivers speed and performance at a value. It's the bike we want if we're just getting into mountain biking and want to test the waters, or if we're a seasoned rider who wants another rig that doesn't break the bank. Reliability and performance are key here, and that shows in features like Boost spacing, a dropper post, dual-suspension, and 130mm of sweet travel.
Starting with the Split-Pivot full-suspension setup, the Marshall makes for a ride that's smooth and steady. A 140mm fork makes sense for riders who want zero fuss, and 6061-T6 aluminum frame construction provides supreme durability and stiffness. The Marshall also features a modern geometry with a longer reach and slacker head tube angle that lets us confidently breeze through tough technical sections of trail while a steeper seat tube angle keeps up with us on the climbs. Boost 12 x 148mm spacing provides tire clearance, which means we can take advantage of improved wheel stiffness, and Enduro double-lip sealed bearings offer superior longevity. A lifetime warranty wraps up the package nicely to provide solid peace of mind.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- No nonsense entry-level mountain bike for every rider
- 6061-T6 aluminum frame for durability and strength-to-weight ratio
- Shimano Deore components offer reliability and precision
- Longer reach and slacker head tube angle for technical sections
- Steeper seat tube angle for navigating steep climbs
- Rider optimized chainstays for a balanced feel from the ground up
- Room for a standard 500ml bottle with a piggyback shock
- Boost spacing for ample tire clearance
- Item #DVN1WUX
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov