New found confidence.
When you're heading for the desert for a weekend shred-fest, don't forget to pack along the Dakine Women's Zella Shorts. With a freeride attitude, long inseam, and relaxed fit you'll find you've got all the style and comfort you need for getting a little wild, conquering new and burlier trails with confidence. They offer a lofty 14-inch inseam to keep you covered should the inevitable crash go down, and offer enough space on bottom to toss on a bit of body armor before you dive into the big lines. The Zella's stretchy, light polyester blend is airy and breathable on hot days, but don't mistake it for being delicate. Whether you take a tumble in a chunky, challenging rock garden or catch a branch on a hike-a-bike section, the Zella will take it in stride and keep on going. Dakine also wisely gave it a DWR treatment in case your travels take you to misty, loamy trails, and made the Zella without a liner so you can pick the chamois that works best for you on any given day.
- Freeride shorts for upping the confidence when you get boosty
- Breathable, four-way stretch fabric keeps you cool
- Relaxed fit moves with you as you climb or descend
- Stay desert dry when the sky opens up thanks to DWR treatment
- Interior elastic loop keeps a park pass or keys secure
- Multiple pockets stash snacks, maps, and a multi-tool