Why We Like The Vectra Short
Designed with a longer, roomier fit, the Vectra Shorts are among our go-to’s for seeking out gnarly terrain. We trust the motion-friendly fit and rough-and-tumble design whether we’re spinning chairlift laps in Park City or pedaling up under our own power.
- MTB shorts suited for backcountry routes and lift-assist riding
- Synthetic fabric layup breathes with us and dries quickly
- Regular fit and stretchy materials let us contour around the bike
- Longer 14in inseam eliminates the gap between short and knee pad
- Dual zippered thigh pockets secure your phone and key
- 96% recycled materials layup reduces environmental impact
- Item #DAKZ7MA
- Responsible Collection
- 96% recycled polyester, 4% spandex
- 2 zippered thigh
- Leg Gripper
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help