Rogue tree branches, chunky rock gardens, and narrow hand-built trails with wide bars all take a toll on your digits, but Dakine doesn't take protecting your mitts lightly, and the Sentinel Glove is proof. Packing in flexible protection, the Sentinel is Dakine's most technical bike glove in the lineup, built with DK Impact shock absorption pads that move with you while you ride, and harden on impact to soak up the harsh hits from crashes and painful drops to flat. For even greater protection, sonic welded knuckle deflectors take the sting out of accidentally smacking into trees or toppling onto a pile of jagged rocks.
The glove itself is breathable and quite stretchy, courtesy of its 4-way stretch air mesh used along the backside. To ensure optimal grip when you're holding on for dear life, the AX Suede palm maintains sure-handed security. Silicone grippers along the finger tips help with brake modulation when slowing down is the difference between rounding a corner precisely or flying over the backside like a runaway train.
- Tech-packed gloves for getting rowdy in gravity environments
- DK Impact Foam absorbs crashes without inhibiting motion
- Welded knuckle deflectors take the sting out of spills
- 4-way stretch air mesh emphasizes breathable comfort
- Silicone grippers along fingers for braking control
- Soft thumb panel for wiping sweat off your face
- Touchscreen-compatible finger tip