Why We Like The Synthesis 2 Enduro 29in Alloy Wheel
We like the Synthesis 2 Enduro Alloy Wheel because it's optimized to address specific requirements for mountain biking performance. It mixes the right amount of compliance with maximized grip and control in turns. With this wheel, we're seeing a wide inner rim width that accommodates wider tires, plus a tubeless setup that allows us to run lower tire pressures. It's laced with 28 spokes for slightly more compliance and enhanced vibration damping for a smoother ride, and it also features Synthesis Standard hubs for quicker engagement. This wheel is specifically tuned by Crank Brothers to meet mountain biking performance standards.
- A mountain bike wheel tuned to meet enduro performance standards
- Crank Brothers finds that balance between compliance and stiffness
- Maximized grip and control in turns accompanies improved handling
- A wide inner rim width allows us to run wider tires
- Inner rim width rounds tire profile to enhance turning
- Tubeless setup lets us run lower tire pressures
- Item #CRNH01E
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Rim Type
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [internal] 31.5mm, [external] 36.2mm
- Brake Compatibility
- 6-bolt disc
- Synthesis Standard
- Front Axle
- 15 x 110mm boost thru-axle
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 148mm boost thru-axle
- Sapim D-Light
- Spoke Count
- Claimed Weight
- [front] 902g, [rear]1095g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [rim] 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help