On the oppressive August days that necessitate waiting until at least 6pm before venturing outdoors for an easy ride, reach for the Craft Verve Glow Jersey to stay cool and visible on humid, pre-sunset roads. Made for low-visibility and high temperatures, the Verve Glow comes with a plethora of accenting mesh panels that encourage ventilation and wick moisture while you pedal through the thick, humid air of late summer.
For the Verve Glow's main body, Craft uses a micro polyester fabric constructed with a six-channel fiber design. This construction helps it more efficiently spirit moisture away from your skin when you're sweating constantly, which is especially beneficial on the days you find yourself covered in a subtle sheen before you've even gotten on your bike. As the sun sets and the thicker light of dusk settles over the roads, enjoy the respite of cooling air knowing you have reflective accents delivering 360-degree visibility to your fellow road users.
- Equip yourself for sweltering rides with this jersey
- Slim fit caters to everyday training rides
- Breathable fabric accented by mesh panels for ventilation
- Ample reflective accents ideal for evening or morning rides
- Silicone-printed waist holds jersey in-place
- Multiple pockets secure electrolyte-boosting snacks
- Back pocket includes port for headphone routing
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from your neck to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Beautiful Jersey, Fit is amazing
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
About Me: 6'0" 180lbs
Waist (across the belly button) 32"
Chest (across the nips) 40"
Biceps (unflexed) 15"
I purchased Large Jersey
I am always worried when buying new gear, because unlike most cyclist, I cant stand have girly arms. Some brands tend to make me look as though I am wearing a 10yr olds jersey, but this jersey was pure love when I first tried it on.
Length of jersey was perfect. It hugged my waist perfectly for a training ride jersey, I did not want a super-form fitting jersey for my training rides but also did not want a Jersey that flapping in the wind... this is exactly what I wanted, fit was sublime!
Bought blue and black, planning to order... the rest of the range soon. Wish they had this cut in white and also red. I would buy every one!
Style is great as well as a former elite cyclist, I grew tried of wearing sponsors brands all over me... the branding on these are subtle.