Maximize the effectiveness of training.
Popular with endurance athletes and fitness enthusiasts, electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) is touted to increase the effectiveness of training and speed up recovery time. Considering these claimed benefits, it's not surprising to see athletes employing EMS in a world where others are toeing the line with controversial substances or testing new protocols just to see marginal gains. If you're seeking every available edge over the competition, pick up the Compex Muscle Stimulator Kit to see what EMS can achieve, in terms of increasing your training effectiveness and reducing recovery time.
The Performance Muscle Stimulator offers five different programs, one tailored exclusively to warm-ups, three dedicated to increasing effectiveness of muscle training, and one that reduces lactic acid afterwards for quicker recovery. Within the muscle training programs, one targets slow-twitch muscles for endurance, another is a consistent level of resistance training for both slow and fast-twitch, and the last aimed at fast-twitch muscles for explosiveness. Five levels of progression during the muscle building sessions achieve a gradual increase in electrical stimulation.
- Claimed to improve training results and lessen recovery
- Five different programs for warm-ups, training, recovery
- Muscle training targets endurance, resistance, strength
- Five levels of electric stimulation in training programs
- Bags of small and large electrodes for different muscles
- Rechargeable battery and wall charger included
- Color-coded lead wires are user-friendly