For those that see the world in black and flannel.
Just because you're getting muddy outside doesn't mean you can't look good. This fact is proven by Club Ride Apparel's Shaka Flannel Shirt, which combines enhanced pocketry with a contemporary synthetic flannel design to offer a shirt that looks good, feels good, and meets the demands of your downhill exploits. Club Ride built the Shaka with a polyester woven fabric, so it'll wick the sweat off your body during those grueling uphill climbs, and if you're not not the pack-wearing type, the Shaka has a rear zip pocket for a snack, your phone, or some much-needed snacks.
- A stylish synthetic flannel with enhanced pocketry
- Midweight polyester wicks seat for a dry feel
- Zippered pockets for on-the-go storage
- Underarm mesh vents cool things down quick
- Reflective accents visible in low light