Gold Rush Pant
Technical riding pants can make all the difference for getting out in cool weather, and the Gold Rush Pants from Club Ride are specifically designed to keep you warm and dry without interfering with your riding. If you work up a sweat, snap closures on the cuffs allow you to roll the cuff up securely and continue riding into the afternoon with added ventilation. Although the Gold Rush Pants are intended for trail riding, the snap cuff feature on also comes in handy for keeping your cuffs from getting greased up on your morning commute.
External hook waist adjustment lets you ditch the belt when gearing up, but integrated belt loops give you the option when you sport the pants at the office or out to dinner. The zipper pocket keeps your keys, cards, and phone secure for rowdy winter trail rides.
- Cool-weather riding pants keep you out long after others hang up their bikes
- Articulated knees and gusset enhance range of motion on and off the bike
- Reinforced knees and cuffs stand up to years of abuse on the trail
- Integrated waist adjustment offers a secure fit for multiple body types
- Item #CLB005D
- midweight polyester double-woven stretch fabric (37% recycled polyester, 60% polyester, 3% spandex)
- hook adjustment tabs, heavy duty external belt loops, button-zip fly
- traditional 5-pocket with additional zippered leg pocket
- RideLight accents and cuffs
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking, commuting, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty