In town for a fortnight?
Designed by pro skater John Cardiel, Chrome's Fortnight is a go-anywhere backpack for quick jet-sets and couch-supported bike tours. The Fortnight is made out of a military-grade nylon, so it stands up to run-ins with concrete and pavement. Add in pockets for every knick-knack/power cord imaginable, plus the external compression straps for carrying a sleeping kit, and you have a minimalist go-lite travel bag for weekend getaways and gritty urban missions where extra storage is required.
- A durable travel backpack designed by John Cardiel
- Military-grade nylon withstands urban abuse
- Compression flap allows additional items to be strapped to bag
- Zippered external pocket for ID, passport, and boarding pass
- Pockets for power cords and analog devices
- Built in California, USA