Why We Like The Dagga Pedals
The Dagga Pedals is developed with downhill pros to reach maximum performance with flat pedal riding. These pedals are meant to be ridden with thick soled shoes due to their aggressive pins and offer enhanced stability and power. The Dagga Pedals feature the same high-strength chromoly axle system as other Chromag models, and with a double seal, inner bushing, and outer cartridge bearing.
- Embrace downhill performance and flat pedal riding with the Dagga
- Concave design and constructed from alloy for durability
- Chromag's largest platform and widest stance for stability
- Features include enhanced power and articulation
- Longest and largest amount of pins from Chromag designs
- Item #CHRA017
- Removable Pins
- Spindle Diameter
- 120mm x 115mm
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.9oz (480g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- 10 replacement pins
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help