Item # CPH0001
Chpt. III 1.21 Short-Sleeve Jersey - Men's $324.95
Unique ride style.
If one's experience with cycling is limited to race venues and World Tour livefeeds, it's easy to assume that cycling is just about bright colors and loud branding. However, digging a little deeper shows a growing trend towards clean, stylish kit that garners attention more for its construction and classiness than screaming logos. In keeping with that trend, Castelli has paired with a retired British pro to bring us the Chpt. III collection and its Men's 1.21 Short-Sleeve Jersey as new twist on the idea that louder isn't always better.
Blending Castelli's famed fabrics and attention to construction details with hits of styling more often found in casual wear, this jersey features a lightweight fabric that breathes easily and sits softly against your skin. Tailored front darts lend a flattering fit and unique seaming details, while a double-button closure at the neck adds a pop of moto styling and red button stitching to complement the jersey's muted colorway, with a strategically placed chest button to hold the collar in place when you need to unzip. If you're like us, our first thought on see the collar was the flapping that could happen when unbuttoned, but Castelli is one step ahead and includes a precisely placed chest button to tame the flap when you need to unzip.
- A casually styled jersey made from technical, breathable fabric
- Buttoned collar and darting add dressy styling
- Lightweight fabric wicks moisture away and dries quickly
- Microfiber elastic softly holds waist hem in place
- Six pockets offer ample storage for nearly any ride essential
- Sized by suit jacket size instead of standard XS-XL sizing
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.