Item # CPH0007
Chpt. III 1.11 Bib Short - Men's $324.95
Italian quality gets a flair of British styling with the new Chpt. III clothing line, borne out of collaboration between a retired pro's desire for classy minimalism and Castelli's renowned fabrics and construction. Drawing inspiration from Castelli's BodyPaint bib shorts' single-piece construction, the Chpt. III Men's 1.11 Bib Shorts feature minimal seaming fabric for a comfortable, second-skin fit. Castelli's venerable Forza fabric, also found on the inner panels of the Free Aero bib shorts, gets the nod for the 1.11's to provide just the right balance of stretch and compression with a smooth finish that complements Chpt. III's chosen colorways.
For the chamois, Castelli continues its successful blend of comfort and functionality with its Progetto X2 Air to stand loyally between you and the saddle for the entirety of your ride. Stretchy fabric, luxurious cushioning, and a flexible design mean you'll be comfortable whether you're on short spin to the café or embarking on impromptu epic in search of the perfect mountain town burrito.
- Casually styled bib shorts with race-worthy fabric technology
- BodyPaint construction minimizes seams
- Forza fabric balances stretch and compression
- Progetto X2 Air chamois provides long-mile comfort
- Comfortable silicone leg grippers
- Sized by waist size instead of standard XS-XL sizing
View more Men's Bib Shorts
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.