Soloist Ultegra Road Bike
Why We Like The Cervelo Soloist Ultegra Road Bike
Cervelo designed the Soloist Ultegra Road Bike as an all-around, everyday ride for those of us who spend the majority of time on training rides with a splash of weekend racing. This 11-speed machine is built with race geometry developed from years of development, a lightweight Cervelo All-Carbon frame, and the tapered Soloist fork for ultimate stability and precision. Its internal cable routing design keeps the cables and hoses out of the stem, making packing our bike up for a weekend trip without the help of a professional mechanic much easier.
Built with the 11-speed Shimano Ultegra drivetrain, the Soloist Ultegra Road Bike allows us to ride harder with advanced control and smooth, efficient shifting. The BBRIGHT-47 bottom bracket helps to ensure smooth drivetrain efficiency and is easy to service and maintain. The Fulcrum Racing 600 DB wheelset with Vittoria Rubino Pro TLR G 700 x 28c tires keeps us rolling fast and smoothly up and down our favorite climb.
- High-performance machine for all-around riding and racing
- Cervelo All-Carbon frame is lightweight and stable
- Geometry mirrors that of the Cervelo R5 for a race-like position
- 11-speed Shimano Ultegra drivetrain provides optimal gearing ratios
- Internal cable routing provides a clean look and optimal aerodynamics
- BBRIGHT-47 bottom bracket extends the life of the frame
- Fulcrum Racing 600 DB wheelset features a clearance of 34mm
- Item #CVL1WY0