Soloist Rival eTap AXS Road Bike
Why We Like The Cervelo Soloist Rival eTap AXS Road Bike
The Cervelo Soloist Rival eTap AXS Road Bike is an absolute weapon for all-around riding, making it the ideal option for the day-in, day-out rider who seeks one bike that does it all. It features a lightweight, durable, and comfortable construction with the Cervelo Soloist All-Carbon frame and Cervelo All-Carbon Tapered Soloist fork. Plus, it is mirrored after Cervelo's R5 road bike, creating a race geometry that is ideal for both long, grueling training rides and high-speed road racing. The cables are routed inside the frame for a sleek look and optimal aerodynamics, while its unique design routes outside the stem to avoid a full bleed during a stem change or adjustment.
This Cervelo Soloist is complete with the efficient SRAM Rival eTap AXS drivetrain, providing us with smooth wireless shifting that we can truly rely on. With this 12-speed drivetrain, we are provided with an incredible gear range that allows us to go from a steep hill climb to a monster gear for that all-out field sprint with just a few easy taps of the shifters. The SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes, controlled by easily adjustable levers, offer superior stopping performance and ultimate control in any condition. The Fulcrum Racing 600DB alloy wheelset is lightweight but extremely strong, providing reliable performance as we climb, sprint, and fight crosswinds.
- Super lightweight all-around bike for high-performance road cycling
- Durable Cervelo Soloist All-Carbon frame and Tapered Soloist fork
- Race geometry mirrors the R5 to balance long rides and field sprints
- Features the efficient SRAM Rival eTap AXS 12s wireless drivetrain
- AXS battery lasts for 1000km and enters sleep mode when not in use
- SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes deliver optimal stopping power
- Fulcrum Racing 600DB wheelset is lightweight, strong, and reliable
- Threaded T47 BBright SRAM DUB bottom bracket provides easy maintenance
- Item #CVL1WXY