S5 Force eTap AXS Road Bike
Why We Like The S5 Force eTap AXS Road Bike
Aerodynamics essentially decide the performance of a top-tier race bike, which is why we trust the S5 Force eTap AXS Road Bike for our high-output training and racing on the local series. The V-Stem integrates all cables to reduce clutter and provide efficient aerodynamic characteristics. Cervelo designed the carbon frame with added stiffness at the head tube and bottom bracket to ensure every single watt you generate provides maximum acceleration to the bike's rear tire.
This build sits in the middle of Cervelo’s S5 offerings, starting with SRAM’s Force eTap AXS wireless drivetrain system that offers a low-profile front derailleur and 12-speed cassette. SRAM’s Force HRD brakes are paired with 160mm rotors for dependable stopping power that even performs in wet conditions. Carbon Reserve wheels accommodate tubeless tire setups, and deliver optimal stiffness for acceleration and straight-lining speed.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Carbon race bike achieves eye-watering sprinting speed
- Fully reshaped front-end with internal routing and drag reduction
- Stiffer bottom bracket area for beefed up lateral pedaling stability
- Fits 34mm tires for improved rolling resistance on rough roads
- Ceramic Speed DUB bottom bracket enhances speed and efficiency
- Workhorse SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain and brake components
- Tubeless-ready wheels and tires for riders ready to make the jump
- Vittoria Corsa TLR G tires deliver efficient, lightweight performance
- Item #CVL1WXJ