Why We Like The Cervelo Aspero Rival/GX AXS Exclusive Gravel Bike
Gravel riding isn’t always all about slow bikepacking trips, so Cervelo designed the Aspero Rival/GX AXS Exclusive Gravel Bike for high-speed gravel riding and racing. A steep seat tube angle and moderate head tube angle keep us moving fast with no sacrifice in comfort, while the frame's carbon layup dampens vibrations to keep us riding fatigue-free over rough terrain. While seated on the padded Selle Italia Model X Superflow saddle, riding limitations are diminished with the use of Superflow technology as it reduces pain in the perineal area.
Spec’d with the 1 x 12-speed SRAM Rival AXS groupset, this model of the Aspero brings a gravel-specific performance to our ride. With this gruppo, we are provided with optimal gearing ratios between the 40T chainring and 10-52T cassette range, allowing us to tackle any terrain in our way, shifted with accuracy by the SRAM GX AXS rear derailleur and SRAM Rival AXS shifters. To keep us rolling quickly and efficiently, Cervelo opted for the FSA AGX i25 Wheelset with Maxxis Rambler tires, both of which are made specifically for gravel riding.
- Gravel grinder built for long-distance comfort and speed
- Carbon layup of the frame is stiff, responsive, and minimizes fatigue
- Gravel race geometry for a fast yet comfortable riding position
- Optimal gearing is provided by the 40T and 10-52T combination
- SRAM Rival AXS 12-speed shifters keep us comfortable as we switch gears
- Rolls efficiently on the FSA AGX i25 Wheelset with Maxxis Rambler tires
- Item #CVL1X0L
- Frame Material
- SRAM Rival AXS, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur
- Rear Derailleur
- SRAM GX AXS Rear Derailleur
- SRAM Rival DUB Crankset
- Chainring Sizes
- Bottom Bracket
- SRAM GX XG-1275, 12-speed
- Cassette Range
- Brake Type
- FSA A-Wing Pro AGX
- FSA Energy SCR
- Selle Italia Model X Superflow
- FSA AGX i25
- Front Axle
- 12mm Thru-Axle
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm Thru-Axle
- Maxxis Rambler
- Tire Size
- 40 x 700c
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov