Why We Like The Aspero GRX 600 Gravel Bike
Cervelo’s streamlined and race-ready gravel steed is built to be light and fast, while comfortable and tough enough for the most arduous gravel races. It uses progressive geometry to tackle rougher terrain than even the slacker endurance road steeds can handle, and with a meticulous carbon layup that balances stiffness with compliance for a ride that's responsive and lively, but dampens the jarring vibrations that rock us to our core on the long miles. This GRX 600 model balances performance and precision with a budget, leaving us enough cash to make it to those bucket-list races.
Shimano’s dedicated gravel GRX groupset completes this Aspero build. A 2x drivetrain streamlines the ride, while an 11-34t cassette ensures the gearing needed for stout climbs and fast flats alike. GRX levers have an improved shape and ergonomics for secure hand positioning and comfort across rough roads. GRX's rear derailleur is the crowning jewel of the groupset, with a clutch mechanism and improved chain retention to ensure smooth shifting well past the transition from chip seal to fire road. And as ever with Cervélo, the Aspero runs with the wide and stiff BBRight bottom bracket, which doesn't flex under pressure when you're sprinting for the finish line.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- A gravel bike built with deliberate intent to dominate the race
- Steep seat tube and moderate head tube balance for comfort and speed
- Adjustable trail in fork keeps geometry true regardless of wheel size
- Size-corrected geometry offers the same performance for every rider
- C-series carbon is stiff, light, and comfortable for endurance miles
- Top-tube bento mount lets you add nutrition storage on long rides
- Internal cable routing allows for the addition of a dropper post
- 2x Shimano GRX 600 drivetrain for ample gear range for any terrain
- Item #CVL1WV5
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.