VG 5 Pocket Short
To say we spend a lot of time in kit would be an understatement; eventually, we must change out of Lycra and into something a bit more geared toward a day around town rather than around a racecourse. Named for Vittore Gianni Atelier, the original tailor shop in Milan that would go on to become Castelli, the VG line makes cyclists look and feel great between rides. The VG Shorts give us a comfortable fit in a casual short, with a nod to our hobby in the subtle details and branding.
These cotton-blend shorts are a welcome break from the feel of Lycra, with an inseam cut just above the knee to keep tan lines out of sight. Plenty of pockets keep our daily essentials secure as we explore new coffee shops and winding streets on foot, and the DWR treatment keeps the shorts looking fresh even if that espresso goes sideways.
- Casual short for your time off the bike or commuting
- Cotton blend keeps you cool and comfortable
- Regular fit and long inseam keeps tanlines incognito
- Five pockets store all you need for a day around town
- Reflective strip on leg cuff enhances visibility for commutes