Why We Like The Castelli Unlimited Puffy Vest
Multi-day bikepacking trips and chilly spring gravel rides high up in the mountains have met their match in the Castelli Unlimited Puffy Vest. The vest is light as a feather, and the Polartec Alpha Direct insulation provides a shocking amount of warmth for the weight. The wind and water-repellent fabric allows beads of rain to roll right off when the skies open up, and the stretch side panels let excess heat out for hours of comfort in the saddle. We can also pack the vest down nice and small to stash into our pannier or pocket when we don't need it, which makes it invaluable on long rides through variable conditions.
- Warm, protective vest perfect for long, brisk rides
- Windproof shell reduces the sting on winding descents
- Water-resistant coating keeps us comfortable in sporadic showers
- Polartec Alpha Direct insulation provides low-profile warmth
- Zippered chest pocket keeps valuables close by
- Two large rear pockets store extra hydration or energy goo's
- Form-fitting design can easily tuck beneath an outer shell
- Item #CSTZ7QT
- [face fabric] woven microfiber (synthetic), DWR coating, [side panels] Nano Flex (stretch woven fabric), [insulation] Polartec Alpha Direct [synthetic]
- fall, winter, spring
- 2 rear, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 6.2oz (176g)
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help