Item # CST00GY
Castelli Superleggera Vest - Men's $89.95
Minimalist wind protection.
The Castelli Men's Superleggera Vest effortlessly travels in your rear jersey pocket, deploying when chilly breezes and passing showers threaten to leave you cold and wet. It fits closely to eliminate annoying flapping at higher speeds, yet it still allows room to layer properly in cooler seasons. Reflective hits along the front and back keep you visible to oncoming traffic in low-light situations.
Pertex Quantum is smartly placed along the body, blocking whipping winds from stealing precious body heat, as well as repelling light showers from dampening your upper body. Breathable mesh panels keep you cool on extended climbs and high-cadence efforts alike. Along the rear panels, the Stretch Torrent insert offers waterproof protection from oncoming weather without sacrificing its body-hugging stretch.
- Ultra-light vest blocks the chill on windy rides
- Sits closely, yet allows room for layering underneath
- Pertex Quantum body is windproof and water-resistant
- Breathable mesh sides prevent overheating on climbs
- Stretch Torrent rear for waterproof protection
- Reflective hits boost visibility to traffic
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
View more Men's Vests
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.