Why We Like The Castelli Semifreddo DT Bib Tight
The Semifreddo DT Bib Tight strikes the perfect middle ground when we want more coverage than a short, but not the weight of a heavy winter tight. The body-mapped construction balances mobility and warmth in key areas, while the multi-density Progetto X2 Air Seamless Donna chamois provides breathable support for long-distance comfort.
- Lightweight cycling tight for long-distance, cool weather rides
- Fleece-lined Thermoflex fabric up top provides high stretch and warmth
- Synthetic construction is moisture-wicking and quick-drying
- Water-resistant lower leg Nano Flex fabric fends off-road splashes
- Progetto X2 Air is topped with a ventilated, bacteriostatic layer
- Zipper-free ankles save weight and create a smooth fit with shoe covers
- Reflective tabs on the back of legs add low-light visibility
- Drop tail bib straps can be easily pulled down for bathroom breaks
- Item #CSTZ7NU
- [waist, upper legs] Thermoflex fabric [outer lower legs] Nano Flex stretch-woven fabric [inner lower legs] brushed fleece
- fall, winter (43 - 59F)
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless Donna
- drop tail bib straps
- tabs on back of legs
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help