Take in the snowy scenery.
There are few things the truly embody the joy of riding a bicycle more than rolling through beautiful farmland as giant snowflakes float through the bright, crisp air around you. Take in the views in the warm comfort of your Castelli Men's Raddoppia Jacket, listen to the light crunch of fresh snow under your tires, and enjoy the blissfully muffled quiet and peace that marks the official changing of ride seasons.
The key to this jacket's ability to weather the cold is Castelli's use of Gore Windstopper X-Fast thermal fabric, which offers warm protection against the elements of winter, and a lighter Thermoflex fabric on the sides for a balance of warmth and breathability. Large reflective paneling and logo placement across the jacket adds aesthetic interest and impressive visibility to other road users in dreary, low-light conditions.
Castelli recommends this jacket for ideal warmth in temperatures ranging from 32-50 degrees Fahrenheit, but we'd happily pair it with a jersey and base layer in colder temperatures without any concerns.
- A cycling jacket to fend off the winter elements
- Gore Windstopper membrane keeps you rolling in foul weather
- Thermal inserts boost breathability without compromising warmth
- Streamlined fit minimizes the flap of excess fabric
- Three rear open pockets and a zippered pocket stow essentials
- Reflective paneling increases visibility to others