Pisa Thermal Jersey
If you’re not in the PNW, you can likely get away with a warming long-sleeve jersey in colder conditions without the need for a water-repellent layer. Castelli specializes in crafting cycling layers for nearly every situation the dedicated cyclist will encounter, and the Pisa Thermal Jersey fills the “cool but dry” category for the modern rider. The form-fitting but compliant Pisa Thermal nails the demands of the modern rider, fitting close to the body but allowing for a broad range of motion when you take the exploration route off-road into the unknown, or over-stuff those pockets for a 6-hour early spring day at the office.
Castelli boasts the standard fixings on the Pisa Mid with an elastic hem that holds tight for a stylish on-bike image and a full-length zipper with a neck cuff to prevent winter beard growth from incessantly catching throughout the entire ride. Slimming wrist cuffs fit under cold-weather gloves, and a drop tail maintains fit when you decide to break out that time trial bike.
- Lightweight and breathable cycling layer to see you out on chilly mornings
- Warmer front-facing fabric helps keep the colder direct air out
- Capable of combating light moisture, but not water proof
- Elastic waist with grim hemp and three storage-type rear pockets
- Limited edition colors set you apart from the competition
- Item #CSTZ7G3
- Lycra, fleece
- spring, fall, winter
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 5 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.