Nelmezzo Ros Limited Edition Jersey
Take the form-fitting cut and breathability of a thermal jersey and add protection from the elements like a lightweight shell and you get the Men's Nelmezzo Ros Limited Edition Jersey from Castelli. As part of its much-lauded RoS collection, its Nano Flex Xtra Dry adds insulation and reduces air permeability in dry conditions while the water-repellent dual-face, tight-knit fabric keeps you dry in wet weather. Castelli claims that the double-layer fabric keeps the wind out better than a traditional jersey, but since it lacks a membrane, it offers maximum breathability which is why it bestowed the name Nelmezzo meaning "middle" in Italian.
We found it to be more than adequate when the roads are wet, or during light precipitation, although, you'll still most likely want a shell in really rainy conditions. Its YKK Vislon zipper allows for easy temperature regulation once conditions become better. And since cooler, wetter conditions usually accompany lower lighting, you'll appreciate the reflective armbands and back panel helping to increase your visibility to motorists.
- A cycling jersey that protects like a light jacket
- Handsome limited edition Red colorway will get you noticed
- Dual-face fabric insulates and keeps light wind and rain at bay
- Full-length zipper adjusts airflow on rides
- Standard 3 rear pockets complemented with a secure key pocket
- Pronounced reflective details especially welcome on cool, overcast days