Castelli's original Meno Bib Tights were a highly functional exercise in simplicity for cold-weather protection. The latest iteration, the Meno 2 Men's Bib Tights, retain that dedication to impeccably simple design with four-panel construction and fabrics that keep you warm without any excess fuss.
Like its predecessor, the Meno 2 is made of just four separate pieces of fabric with the front panel seams now moved slightly rearward to provide additional protection and warmth across the front. The two front Thermoflex Core2 panels provide lightweight warmth and lightly compressive support, while two light, stretchy Thermoflex rear panels provide unhindered mobility and moisture-wicking properties.
Flatlock seams join the four panels in an anatomic shape to decrease restriction, while the mesh bib straps provide lightweight and breathable support that doesn't interfere with your torso layers. At the ankles, soft jacquard knit grippers form a snug seal while zippers make the Meno 2 as easy to get on and off as the original Meno.
The Meno 2 also features a KISS Air chamois, which provides lightweight and flexible protection for rides of all lengths. It's also the same chamois featured throughout much of Castelli's summer kit, so you can worry about ticking off the base miles without breaking in a new chamois.
- Simple bib tights for cold-weather cycling
- Four panel construction minimizes seams
- Flatlock stitching reduces chafing
- KISS Air chamois provides long-mile comfort
- Reflective logos increase visibility to others
View more Men's Tights & Bib Tights
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.