Free Sanremo 2 Short-Sleeve Suit
For a successful triathlon, getting along with your suit is a must, and having one that helps propel you towards a new personal record is even better. Castelli updates the original Sanremo with the Free Sanremo 2 that excels in all three triathlon disciplines. As you're mashing out mile after mile of your straight-line bike leg, the Velocity Rev2 fabric aerodynamically forms to your riding position and wicks sweat away for thermo-regulation. Body heat is shed through the mesh on the back of the jersey, allowing for swift evaporation and protection from 94% of UV rays. Transitioning from the bike to the run, you'll notice the updated front opening, which allows for resistance-free upright running and extra ventilation.
Castelli adds an updated construction to the shorts to better support working muscles and fight fatigue. And the tri-specfic KISS Tri chamois pads during the extended bike leg and all but vanishes for extreme comfort during the run.
- Updated suit fits securely and performs throughout your event
- Breathable and aerodynamic for PR crushing rides
- Flexible front-opening conforms to running and riding positions
- Supportive leg panels boost muscle stamina
- Tri-specific chamois for ideal protection and freedom