Once you’ve hit the registration button on the early spring Fondo ride, you’ll need to check in with your inventory to get you through those competitive miles. The Castelli Fondo Jersey offers an effective soft-wicking polyester layer to provide warmth and chilly weather protection without being overly complicated. Heading out off the start line, the Fondo’s rating of 57-68 degrees F keeps you from shivering before the whistle, and the lack of a wind front barrier allows you to fine-tune the protection you need by adding a light-weight wind vest. The full-length zipper helps regulate body heat once you get deeper into the miles, and three rear pockets are on board to stash snack and equipment.
The Fondo Limited Edition offers colorways to set you apart from the competition.
- Cooler weather, long-sleeve barrier elevates your comfort
- Straightforward design allows for effective layering as needed
- Full-length zipper for heat regulation
- Reflective pocket details add visibility for low-light miles
- Limited edition colors add variety to your cycling closet