Get a grip.
What's in a name? Adesivo means adhesive in Italian and that's exactly what these gloves allow you to do, stay glued to your handlebar. Pro riders can't afford to lose their grip on the bars, be it over the rough cobbles during the classics, a wet descent in a decisive stage in a grand tour, or a 68km/hr romp to the finish. Castelli adds an extra sticky silicone print over the perforated synthetic palm and with its stretch-free materials and adjustable hook-and-loop closure, this glove simply stays put. Medium padding on the palm is just enough to cushion the blows over rough roads, but not enough to detract from the feel of the bar. Castelli adds a microsuede nose wipe on the thumb for easy cleanup post snot rocket. Available in 6 sizes, X-Small through XX-Large and in the colors Black/Anthracite, Orange/Anthracite, Red/Black, Yellow Fluo/Anthracite, and Luna Grey/Anthracite.
- Ensure that grip is never an issue with these gloves
- Perforated synthetic palm wicks moisture as you sweat
- Sticky silicone print adheres to bars
- Medium padding along palm absorbs fatiguing road vibrations
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure adds security