While some among us are perfectly content churning out hour after hour of winter trainer miles in the warmth and comfort of our basement, others yearn for the open road and the satisfaction derived from an afternoon of braving the elements. For those of us living on the less temperate end of the spectrum, the key to getting out the door and turning pedals is proper anti-weather attire like the Capo Men's Padrone SL Wind Jacket. It utilizes a blend of Roubaix SL and Element 4 360° fabrics to create a warm, protective, and highly reflective addition to your winter cycling wardrobe.
The bulk of this jacket is made from Element 4 360°, a luminescent membrane that does triple duty to keep you dry while blocking wind and providing a huge swath of reflectivity to boost your visibility on dreary, cloudy, low-light rides. Super Roubaix SL panels at the sleeves and cuffs provide thermal warmth and breathability with the ideal amount of stretch to allow full freedom of movement without sacrificing necessary support. Making the most out of these top-end fabrics, the Padrone SL's fit is nothing short of impeccable. Using a multi-panel, contoured design, this jacket follows the shape of your body and accommodates movements in and out of the saddle.
- An element-blocking winter cycling jacket
- Weather-resistant membrane fends off the elements
- Thermal Roubaix SL panels insulate and breathe
- Fabric patterned for comfort in the riding position
- Three rear pockets carry small essentials
- Generous reflectivity for increased visibility
View more Men's Jackets
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.