Why We Like The Lefty Oliver 30mm Carbon Fork
The Cannondale Lefty Oliver 30mm Carbon Fork promises to leave us no roads untouched with its 30mm of plush suspension. Able to work with any modern bike, the new Oliver can be installed on more than just a Cannondale. Popularized first by the Lefty Ocho in the mountain bike scene, the Lefty Oliver makes its way to gravel and cyclocross bikes. The Oliver is built to work with Cannondale front hubs, so we're having our local shop lace us up a compatible hub to our favorite wheels. This fork gives our gravel bikes new meaning and makes sure to have us reaching for them on every occasion.
- 30mm gravel fork for aggressive gravel riding
- Carbon upper material and lightweight lower
- Air suspension with tunable damping
- Max tire clearance of 650b x 47mm or 700c x 44mm
- Disc brake compatible up to 180mm rotors
- Dual adjustable air chambers