Why We Like the CoolNet UV+ Buff
Our little shredders can tear up singletrack all day, completely ignoring the sweltering heat, so we make sure they don't head out without the CoolNet UV+ Buff to protect them from harmful rays and overheating. The performance material keeps our groms cool and refreshed while grinding up switchbacks and bombing runs.
- Versatile gaiter for ultimate moisture control during any activity
- Ultralight, recycled material gives breathable, quick-drying cover
- Cooling technology helps thermoregulate when on the move
- Sun-blocking fabric offers protection on long days outside
- Seamless construction and 4-way stretch for chafeless comfort
- 12+ ways to wear for true multisport use on trail, snow, and water
- Item #BUF0087
- Responsible Collection
- 95% Repreve (polyester from recycled water bottles), 5% elastane, HeiQ cooling technology
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backpacking, paddling, hiking, fishing, cycling, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 60 days
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 1, 2023
My son loves having his own
- I've put it through the wringer
I let my son borrow my buff during an exceptionally cold soccer tournament and he really liked wearing the buff to keep his neck warm. After that I ordered this for him and he loves having his own now. He says, "I really like the design on the fabric. It keeps the cold air from getting to my neck and it's easy to put on. I also like the fact that I can wear it in many different ways like a headband, around my neck, and pull it up on my nose too. I like how stretchy and thin it is, so it's perfect for sports. It's silky and comfortable against my skin."
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help