Helix Full Wetsuit
Blueseventy calls the 2018 version of the Men's Helix Full Wetsuit their "finest suit ever", which is saying a lot when you consider that this elite performance-level tri wetsuit has long been considered one of the best. Tested and refined by world-class athletes the Helix will make you feel like you've evolved to be in the water when you're swimming. New L.I.F.T. panels on the back of the legs keep you in an efficient downhill swimming position to help increase speed while reducing effort and fatigue. Ultra-buoyant Yamamoto neoprene keeps you warm in chilly waters while adding float for superior swimming efficiency.
All that buoyancy amounts to nothing if your flexibility is inhibited by unforgiving neoprene, so the Helix incorporated an improved version of Blueseventy's venerable Torsional Stretch Technology (TST). In a TST fullsuit, the chest and back panels allow the arm and shoulder to "disconnect" from the suit, freeing the deltoids for an uninhibited stroke. Blueseventy placed thinner, less buoyant 3mm Body Fit panels at the sides to allow more natural hip rotation and easier suit removal, and the VO2 chest split construction allows the suit to flex with your lungs' expansion during hard efforts, so the snug fit doesn't come at the cost of limited lung capacity.
Your arms enjoy similarly unencumbered movement, with the underarm gussets of 1mm neoprene extending to the wrists for unrivaled flexibility and freedom of movement. They terminate in a silicone cuff for a perfect seal against flushing. The forearms have inserts of Aqua-Feel catch panels, which help dial-in your technique for a more efficient stroke that also helps prevent injuries due to poor form. The Helix is finished with a reverse zipper, which combines with those 2mm lower leg inserts for a quick T1, 2mm knee panels for more flex and no bunching, and the addition of Bluseventy's stretchiest lining at key points including the TST, Body Fit, and VO2 panels.
- Elite-level performance for competitive triathlons
- Yamamoto neoprene is exceptionally buoyant and lightweight
- L.I.F.T. panels keep body in downhill swimming position
- TST seamless shoulders allow unrestricted mobility
- Aqua-Feel panels improve forearm feel and technique
- Ultra-thin arms allow flexibility and speed
- Thin lower leg panels allow quicker exit in T1
- Body-Fit panels allow natural hip rotation and easier suit removal
- Item #BLS001Q
- [chest and torso] 5mm Yamamoto Aerodome, [arms] ultra-thin Yamamoto 40-cell neoprene, [legs] 2mm quick-exit legs, [shoulders] 1.5mm neoprene, [back of legs] L.I.F.T. panels (NBR foam), [body-fit panels] 3mm neoprene
- Water Temp
- [lowest temp] 55F
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.