Why We Like BikeYoke Revive Dropper Seatpost
The Revive Dropper Seatpost represents such a different take on dropper post functionality that Bike Yoke may as well have called it the Departure—as in, a departure from what we've come to expect. Namely, dropper posts that operate with an Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design, which is used to keep oil and air separate in the hydraulic system. If your dropper has ever inspired trail-side expletives, chances are good that IFP is to blame. It's a notoriously finicky design because of the precise tolerances and hydraulic babysitting required, both of which will often manifest as stuck or outright unresponsive droppers.
The Revive throws off the burdensome IFP yoke in several ways. First, it literally eliminates the IFP. Second, it cuts the number of dynamic seals in half compared to the three most common dropper models, going from four to two. The result is a simpler system that doesn't require the precise tolerances and perfect seals of the typical IFP design, so it just works better because, well, it just works. And it keeps working without the issues inherent in IFP designs gumming up the works.
- Innovative bike dropper seatpost for reliably high performance on the trail
- Lack of an IFP (internal floating piston) results in buttery smooth action
- One-piece 3D-forged upper tube boosts overall strength and stiffness
- REVIVE-VALVE makes it a breeze to reset the hydraulic circuit in the post
- Closed and stable design helps eliminate the hassle of constant maintenance
- Item #BYK000C
- 30.9mm, 31.6mm, 34.9mm
- 365mm, 435mm, 485mm, 550mm
- 125mm, 160mm, 185mm, 213mm
- Claimed Weight
- [31.6mm, 125mm travel] 1lb 0.8oz (475g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- cross-country, trail, enduro
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov