Drifter MIPS Helmet
Whoever told you that you can't get a decent MIPS helmet without breaking the bank hadn't met Bell's Drifting MIPS Helmet. This streamlined cross-country helmet packs in both MIPS technology to help with rotational impacts, and in-mold polycarbonate EPS to absorb and dissipate energy from big hits, all without costing an arm and a leg. It packs in a lower-profile design ideal for cross-country and light trail riding, with huge vents that usher cool air inwards to help you stay comfortable when you're hammering out the miles. The interior also packs pads with sweat-tuned design that guides perspiration from the brow pad away from your eyewear to keep vision fog free. To dial in your fit Bell equips the Drifter with its Float Fit system that features an easy to turn rubber-overmolded dial for adjusting fit to that perfect snug spot.
- A pocket-friendly XC helmet that packs in protection
- MIPS technology works to manage certain rotational forces
- Let in-mold polycarbonate and EPS foam absorb impacts
- 19 lofty vents keep cool air moving against your scalp
- Float fit allows for easy fit adjustments with turn dial
- No-twist tri-glide make retention system adjustments easy
- Sweat-guide pads pull moisture away from eyewear
- Ages 5 and older
- Item #BEL00F4
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, CE EN1078
- Fit Adjustment
- Float Fit
- 19 vents
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- Shell Material
- in-mold polycarbonate
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.