Why We Built The Armstrong Short-Sleeve Jersey
The Armstrong trail in Park City is the climb most riders choose to access a plethora of local downhill rides. It's short enough for an after-work ride, yet a challenging climb that opens the door to a weekend's worth of trails. The Backcountry Armstrong Short-Sleeve Jersey was designed with feedback from our employee riders and constructed in partnership with some of the top designers in the industry, allowing us to create a similarly versatile piece that prioritizes comfort with an extremely smooth feel against your skin.
- Short-sleeve jersey for all levels of mountain biking
- Synthetic fabric pulls perspiration away from you
- Four-way stretch construction maximizes mobility
- Side panels increase airflow where you need it most
- Polygiene technology reduces the buildup of odors
- Silicone gripper dots hold the hem in place
- Integrated sunglass wipe helps you clean your lenses
- Item #BCC00DF
- 48% nylon, 48% modal, 4% spandex
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help