Armstrong Short-Sleeve Jersey
The Armstrong trail in Park City is the climb most riders choose to access a plethora of local downhill rides. It's short enough for an after-work ride, yet a challenging climb that opens the door to a weekend's worth of trails. The Backcountry Armstrong Short-Sleeve Jersey was designed with feedback from our employee riders and constructed in partnership with some of the top designers in the industry, allowing us to create a similarly versatile piece that prioritizes comfort with an extremely smooth feel against your skin.
The Armstrong features a side seam design that takes women's hips into consideration, providing extra space for a comfortable fit—even with your chamois and baggies underneath. Its four-way stretch construction moves with you as you pedal up technical climbs and fly down harrowing descents, while its synthetic fabric wicks away perspiration and dries quickly to keep you comfortable. Side panels increase airflow to keep you comfortable when you're working hard, and the Armstrong has a polygiene treatment to help prevent the buildup of odors. Details like the silicone gripper dots on the rear hem and the integrated sunglass wipe round out the jersey, which is sure to become your new go-to for warm-weather rides.
- Short-sleeve jersey for all levels of mountain biking
- Synthetic fabric pulls perspiration away from you
- Four-way stretch construction maximizes mobility
- Side panels increase airflow where you need it most
- Polygiene technology reduces the buildup of odors
- Silicone gripper dots hold the hem in place
- Integrated sunglass wipe helps you clean your lenses