Why We Like The Assos UMA GT Summer Half Tights C2
Whether we're ripping a new gravel trail or gearing up for a training ride on the road, the Assos UMA GT Summer Half Tights C2 deliver extra protection and comfort to keep us pushing through. Its Type.429 fabric, built with nylon and elastane, fits firmly against our legs for a slightly compressive fit, while the pre-shaped paneling ensures optimal freedom of movement during each pedal stroke. For seated comfort during a ride of any length, Assos uses their shock-absorbing UMA GT C2 insert that is kept in place by the hipClick waist construction.
- Full-length tights ideal for 3-season riding on the road or gravel
- Lightweight Type.429 fabric offers light compression and stretch
- Pre-shaped paneling contours the knees for minimal bunching
- UMA GT C2 insert offers superior seated comfort on any ride
- Complete with odorControl and rated with 50+ UPF for extra protection
- Waist construction combines mesh and elastic for a unrestrictive rise
- Item #AASZ08P
- Type.429 fabric (80% nylon, 20% elastane)
- spring, summer, fall
- UMA GT C2 insert
- Chamois Thickness
- UPF Rating
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help