Why We Like The Trail Winter Softshell Jacket
Assos' Swiss origins show in their gear, and the Trail Winter Softshell Jacket proves to be a technical jacket that can take you on all-mountain adventures. It uses element-battling softshell fabrics to fight off snow and wind, and it's designed with a versatile trail fit that ensures comfort. The Trail Winter Softshell Jacket is breathable, but it's also water-resistant and insulating so you stay fully shielded from stormy weather and icy conditions. A scuba-style hood features built-in neck protection when fully zipped, and the hood integrates with your helmet for frictionless comfort. The jacket is a trim fit for your trail rides, but it's still a practical wear off the bike. We like this jacket for those shoulder season days where it's particularly chilly and we need adequate protection.
- Softshell jacket that hits the trifecta of warm, breathable and protective
- Spring and fall hoodie that's a great all-mountain companion
- 3-layer softshell with a PU bonded membrane for insulation
- Body-mapped RX EVO+ body panels to manage moisture
- Scuba-style hood that features built-in neck protection when zipped