Why We Like The ASSOS TRAIL Steinadler Jacket T3
When the weather forecast says sunny and 75, but the sky says otherwise, we grab the ASSOS TRAIL Steinadler Jacket T3 as we head out the door for our ride. Built to handle whatever we get ourselves into out there, the front panel is made from a wind and tear-resistant fabric, while the back panel and sleeves are super stretchy for unrestricted movement on the bike and extra abrasion resistant, so we're not snagging trailside brush as we rip down the trail.
- Lightweight, packable wind jacket built for off-road adventures
- Burly construction holds up to season after season of trail abuse
- Slim trail-specific cut for full range of motion with less snags
- Breathable fabric helps wick away sweat and moisture for a dry ride
- Water & Mud Shield Tec fends off water, mud, and stains
- Stuffs into its own pocket for on-the-go storage
- Item #AASZ08H
- [front panel] Domino textile, [back panel, sleeves] Type.OF11, [lining] Speedy textile
- 3 season
- 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered hand
- cross-country, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help