Why We Like The Dyora RS Summer Short-Sleeve Jersey
- A race-level aero jersey to train and compete
- minCheck knit fabric for excellent breathability
- Push Pull on the sleeves and pockets dries fast and is UPF 50+
- Triple ramp pockets secure fuel and extra layers for mid-ride needs
- Raw cut sleeves and elastic hem lay flat for aero finish
- Item #AASZ01M
- 59% polyester, 27% nylon, 14% elastane
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 4, 2023
- I've put it through the wringer
I wonder if previous reviewers have taken their measurements before ordering since it fits true to the size chart. I'm 5'4" (163cm) 90cm bust and 71cm waist - size medium fits just right.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
April 3, 2022
Only tiny women should buy this
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
This runs extremely small and the size chart is very misleading. I normally wear a small or medium and the jersey I received looks like it was meant for a small child. It's a really pretty jersey - I just wish I could wear it.
February 27, 2021
Assos women's jersey
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
Great quality!!! Nice design!! Size way to small !!! Very disappointed!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help